Wednesday 25 June 2014

¡¡¡¡ IMPORTANT !!!!! TRIP TO PAGASARRI ON SATURDAY. N E W N E E S

When I planned the trip I didn´t know where you were staying. I told you to meet in Abando Railway Station at 10:00h. but there is a place that It´s much better for you to meet: the intersection of Cortes Street and García Salazar Street, at 10:30 h.

If you go to the railway station you´ll have to retrace your steps.
In any case, I'll be at the Station at 10 and at 10:30 at the interseccion of those streets. Up to you! 





I have the 'travellers list', if you have any problem: Fasih, Christian, Alexis, Sohaib, Carmen, Martin, Igor, Xiaohai, Hy, Alexis, Maria, Thierry, Xin, Roberto, Mina, Neasa, Radhwan, Fabrizio, Andrew, Joao, Nicolas, Yasemin, Sidi Ahmed and Huseyin you can send me an email to:

 infoleisure@gmx.com

If it rains, maybe, we´ll have to suspend the trip. All information will appear in this blog.
David 

Trip  to Pagasarri, original post

No comments:

Post a Comment